AirPlay Mirroring Performance W/ iPhone 4S | Playing Real Racing 2

AirPlay Mirroring Performance W/ iPhone 4S | Playing Real Racing 2 Video Clips. Duration : 3.33 Mins.


Hello, Today I am going to be giving you a demo of iOS 5's new Mirroring feature that you will get while using either the iPad 2 (not 1) iPhone 4S (not 4) and the 2nd generation Apple TV running iOS 4.4 or later. As you can see in this video overall it runs pretty smooth. It has it's occasional glitch but smoothes out shortly after. I really like the whole idea of being able to play my iPhone games on my TV, I get quite a kick out of it. The router that I am using in the Linksys E3000, it's a fairly fast router and is more than sufficient to stream AirPlay content. The thing is though, the router is pretty far away from our living room. This in turn makes the AirPlay experience worse than if you were right next to the router. I can't wait to see what other games will come out that make the AirPlay experience ever better. I'm sure we'll see a lot coming soon. Thanks for watching, chargerfun34

Keywords: Apple TV, airplay, ios 5, iphone 4S, ipad 2, Apple TV 4.4, Software Update, glitches, review, overview, Real Racing 2, Wireless, Streaming, gaming, sony, tv, nikon, d5000, performance, test, gameplay

Relate Link Appliance Supplies Store iPad3Sale.net on Facebook iPad Accessories iPad3Sale.net-Video iPad Buying Guide