Unboxing - iPod touch + Setup

Unboxing - iPod touch + Setup Tube. Duration : 8.42 Mins.


My iPod Classic was starting to die. I have been meaning to upgrade to an iPod touch since the third one was released. I finally decided that I would wait for a 5th generation iPod touch. So I waited until september and of course there wasn't a new version. In this video I will be unboxing a 32GB Black iPod touch. Please don't call this an iTouch (pervs these days). When setting up the iPod, I found that iOS 5 made setup super fast. What took me the logest was realizing that I was entering the wrong WIFI credidentials.

Tags: ipod, touch, unboxing, itouch, ios, iphone, os, setup, set, up, installation, icloud, black, white, 32GB, 64GB, 8GB, techtube, Tech, Tube, Central, techtubecentral, Apple, ios5, 4G

cell phone watches iPad3Sale.net on Facebook iPad Buying Guide iPad3Sale.net-Video